Friends that want to hang out

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Facing the Giants


Last year I rented a movie from Blockbuster called 'Facing The Giants'. I rented it because I loved 'Remember the Titans and the cover for Facing the Giants was of two football teams facing off during the hike. So I assumed the movies would be similar. They were similar in the fact that they were both about high school football teams and they were similar in the fact they were both inspirational but that's where the similarities stopped.

Remember the Titans had a great ensemble with stars like Denzel Washington and Will Patton. The acting was fantastic. Facing the Giants had no one famous and the acting well let's put it this way...was pretty awful...

Remember the Titans will always be one of my favorite movies and will forever stay on my shelf. Facing the Giants will forever be an inspiration that is always leaving my shelf and being replaced by a new one....Why do you ask... I keep giving it away to people. Though the acting is not so good... the story line is probably one of the best I have ever watched thus far. Never Give Up... Never Back Down... Never Lose Faith.. If you win.. Give glory to God and If you lose...Give glory to God..

The movie shows what can happen when you give your ALL to God.. You will be blessed in a Big way! If you haven't seen this movie yet..Rent it ....buy it...borrow it... You can be blessed in a Big way too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin