Friends that want to hang out

Monday, January 23, 2012

At Work

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

The other day I was at work and logged onto http://www.satellitestarinternet.com/hughesnet_compare_to_dialup.html to look into getting internet at our house. I usually never take care of personal things at work because I am so busy and it is against company policy, but I had finished almost all of my work early and decided to do a little internet surfing while I had the chance. I was on the internet looking into getting satellite internet for about five minutes when the computer froze. The internet browser wouldn’t close. The computer wouldn’t even turn off! I was stuck and caught red handed. I had to get my boss and explain the situation that my computer had frozen. It was pretty difficult for me to explain why I was looking into satellite internet when we already have hard wired internet at the office, which I was on! Luckily, my boss was gracious and gave me an easy way out in front of my coworkers. He told me,” thanks for looking into getting me internet at the hunting camp!” Whew. I was relieved.

1 comment:

JT said...

The same thing happened to me years ago. God bless you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin