Friends that want to hang out

Monday, May 10, 2010

Archaeological Evidence - The Parting Of The Red Sea


My belief in God is based on Faith... I believe that the Bible is the Word of God.... I do not need physical proof of His existence.... But.....

I do have to admit that I love when archaeological evidence supports the Bible... These two videos are incredible - They show actual proof (in my opinion) of locations in the Bible that support - Moses crossing the Red Sea - Mount Sinai- the alter for the golden calf - and more... What do you think?



Chariot Wheels..






4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

I can't remember what channel but 2 guys did an experiment if the parting of the sea was possible because of the wind. And they were amazed that with a powerful gust, it was possible! God is truth. Why do men love to prove instead of accepting it? Blessings to you sister and may you have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Karen said...

This is so good...I was talking about some of these very things with my BIL this past weekend...I think I will forward these videos to him...

I am like you...I don't need scientific proof of what the Word says...I just believe....

Barbara said...

Wow that is just awesome, thank you so much for sharing this, your blog is a new find and I am thoroughly enjoying it, thanks again.
Hugs Barbara from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

shelley said...

Hi Kelly,
Wow, what an incredible video! Thanks so much for sharing that with all of us. Have a wonderful day.
Shelley :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin