Friends that want to hang out

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Prayer Request


"Whether we win or lose this game.. we will praise Him" This is a quote from one of my favorite movies - "Facing The Giants" This is a quote that I have been telling myself everyday since last week...

You see - my husband will be interviewing for a position in the South this coming Thursday.. This can be a huge change for this Southern California family.... Going from the Pacific Ocean to Memphis, Tennessee... Can you say "WOW!"? This is something that I believe will be wonderful for my family.. for my husband... for myself on so many different levels...

I have been praying every day... all day for God to bless us with this change... I have been praying that My want would be His will... I know - God's plan for me.. for my family is perfect... And many times - when something I thought I wanted did not happen - I could look back on it and have an "aha" moment.... I do have to say that this possibility of a new life feels right.....

My prayer request is this: I pray that God will bless us with this incredible opportunity but if it's His Will not to go..... I will continue to be faithful and I will continue to praise Him.... All Good Things Come From Him.....

Thank you. Kelly

5 comments:

Beth said...

I hope your prayer is answered. Living in Tennessee is awesome!

RCUBEs said...

Whether it would be in TN or staying in CA., what could go wrong if you have Jesus with you?

Will keep you in prayers sister. I have been anyway. The Lord knows all of my blogging friends' needs. And I thank Him for this wonderful privilege to be able to do so. Blessings to you sister. May the Lord's will be done in your [& family's] life...Have a great day! Love to you.

Saleslady371 said...

Praying with you for open doors. May His kingdom come and will be done in your life. Keep us posted as to the interview.

Karen said...

Praying for peace from the west coast to the east coast...or anywhere in between....

Heli gunner Tom said...

I believe that we have a lot in common!
My wife and I are serious bible students and love the Lord. I write a Christian based Blog: TOM'S JOURNAL, and I give away pocket Bibles at the Milwaukee VA Center.
Please check out this fine site: biblefortoday.org It's an eye-opener for sure.

I like your Blog! Makes me feel calm and relaxed, secure.

Warm Regards,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Veteran, and Soldier of Christ.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin