Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Every New Year - I always have the same resolutions.... Lose weight... spend more time with my family.... get more organized.... cut more coupons.... be more frugal.... track my mileage.... start my taxes early.... and almost every year I blow it.... or I don't meet my expectations...
This year I have decided to not make it about ME.... but others. Yes, I still have my "to do" list and I will accomplish them one day.... but my resolutions.... my desires will be serve to others.... to make myself available.... to offer a helping hand.... to Glorify Him in all I do and make it about HIM not me......
1. Volunteer at least once in a convalescent home.
2. Help in my kids' school.
3. Pass out socks to the homeless.
4. Carry a brown paper bag filled with non-perishable food in my car to pass out to the people holding signs - I will work for food....
5. Read my Bible everyday.
6. Journal every day.
7. Go on at least one missions trip.
8. Help a family in need
9. Be transparent
10. Be forgiving.... tolerant.... and more patient..
I pray that God will help me to accomplish the above list - I pray that He will make my heart and mind more obedient to His Desires...
What's On Your List?
Happy New Year~!