Friends that want to hang out

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Friend Connie


Be Still, And Know That I am God - Psalms 46:10

What a powerful verse, don't you think? Be Still and Know I am God.. know that I love you... know that I AM in Control... know that I KNOW.. everything....

My friend Connie recently adopted this verse as her life verse in this season of her life... She told me that she has come to realize that God is definitely in control.... and she has seized to worry about life. She has left it in God's hands... and she trusts in Him and knows she will be taken care of.

Every believer has a vital role that has been assigned to us by God Himself. That is why we should never boast in what we do nor think too little of ourselves. Each one of us is important to God and has a mission to accomplish here on earth....

Connie is a person that had the gift of teaching and of extraordinary faith - she is an inspiration to me.... She never brags about all that she does for her different ministries.. she just goes about God's work and is happy doing it.... I have learned so much from her and I look forward to seeing her soon...

2 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Amen... Praise God!

Warren Baldwin said...

This is a powerful verse, and one good to be reminded of. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin