Friends that want to hang out

Monday, March 7, 2011

One Day I Will See His Face....

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now; you believe in him and are filled with inexpressible and glorious joy. 1 Peter 8

This was a verse from yesterday's sermon.... This verse made me think of a child in our womb.. We do not see the child but we love them... Even before we felt the first kick..... We are filled with joy....

Just because we do not see Jesus.. (yet) does not take away the joy and love I feel everyday from Him..... and I know that one day...... I will see His face and stand in Awe in His presence.....

1 comment:

agroshans said...

Love this post :) So true! You may be interested in my first Bible Bloggin' Wednesday link party starting tomorrow. Drop by and check it out if you have a chance :) http://crossmyheartartdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/bible-bloggin-wednesdays-linky-party.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin