Friends that want to hang out

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not Trusting Enough.. again


A friend called me yesterday on the phone... She had seen that I called her cell earlier that day and did not leave a message... She thought that I may have called her about my mom and her recent surgery... I had called her because I wanted to talk to my friend...

As we talked about what's been going on in my life lately - she asked if she could pray with me... So she prayed for me over the phone....

In her prayer she said that I trusted God to take care of me.. My mom.. my children.. my marriage... And in that prayer I realized that I had stopped trusting Him... I was taking control again.. And I realized in that moment that I had to let go..... again..

** thank you Roxanna for calling me.. praying with me.. and knowing my heart..

Psalm 40:1-2 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on Earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have over the World.

Romans 5:3-4 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they are good for us - they help us learn to endure. And endurance develops strength of character...

1 Peter 1:8 Though you do not see him, you trust him; and even now you are happy.

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, whose thoughts are fixed on you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin