Friends that want to hang out

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog Hop - What I Was Doing About 20 Years Ago





What was I doing about 20 years ago? Let's see... 20 years ago - today plus 10 days - February 11th - I was celebrating my 1st year anniversary with my husband - this year will be 21 years.... Looking through my eyes today - I was so young back then... I had not lived yet... I had not matured yet... I was young and bright eyed - playing house... I did not know what marriage was all about - I did not have a clue... It took me 21 years to figure it out.... Thankfully, Dusty and I were too stubborn to give up on our marriage.... we stuck it out... Today, I am in love with my husband.... I learned how to love by reading my Bible.... by my relationship with Christ... and by growing up.. It's hard to believe 20 years has passed....

A lot has happened in twenty years..... Celebrating our 21 years of marriage.. Two incredible children, I became self-employed... My dad passing away.... A baby going to Heaven too soon..... made incredible friends, getting to know my Lord and Savior,..... lots of tears.... much more laughter..... a lot of sadness... much more happiness... I have to say - I have been blessed these past 20 years...

Thank you for letting me be a part of this blog hop -hosted by Where laughter lives - The Riggs Family Blog

I looked so scared... and young - I was actually peeking through the tiny holes in the blinds watching people enter the church...






MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Shark Bait said...

Love the picture at the bottom. Quite cool. :-)

<-SB><

RCUBEs said...

Happy Anniversary! Cool pictures!May God bless you and your DH with many, many more years. Take care!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy anniversary :o) What a beautiful bride! My hubby and I were married o Feb 12th, 1982 :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
I came over through the blog hop...it was so nice to read a bit about you here :o)

Concord Carpenter said...

You were a baeutiful bride! visiting from the blog hop! I look forward to reading your blog.

Saleslady371 said...

You were a beautiful bride and today you are a beautiful wife full of the love of Jesus. Happy anniversary.

achildoftheking said...

Very lovely!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Happy Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin