Friends that want to hang out

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Smiles From Strangers


I love this time of year- the Joy Joy Joy of the season... Today - I was walking around Target picking up some gift cards and toys for my nieces and it seemed whenever I made eye contact with someone they smiled.. I loved that... I love the smiles of strangers... The CHRISTmas Joy of others.

I believe the CHRISTmas season is a great time to be a reflection of Christ's love for us... It's a great time to show kindness.... compassion... giving.. Of course, this should be a every day thing... but there something about this season that just brings out the best in us.... The best in me...

May your CHRISTmas Season be filled with Smiles From Strangers...

3 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Smiles from strangers...it is a wonderful time of the year!

From the Heart said...

I agree.

Karen said...

Beautiful reflection...that joy that overflows....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin