Friends that want to hang out

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's Be Joyful


The Joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

Consider it pure joy... whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2-3

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE! Philippians 4:4

God will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Job 8:21

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hand," declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:12

I love love this video - can't help but cry.... I'm just a big cry baby.. I guess


3 comments:

Melinda said...

Do you mind if I repost some of the verses you used here? I also thought, why in the world would Kelly cry at a Sister Act scene. Then I watched it & yeah, totally had tears in my eyes!!

Kelly L said...

Melinda - of course you can take anything you like - I know funny how a scene in Sister Act can make you well up...

Cutlerama said...

thanks for those verses. Plus I really like that movie as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin