Friends that want to hang out

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Golden Heart Award Goes To...


Jerriann from "Salty" Sister from Salt Creek Ranch honored me with this award, Thank you. Visit Jerriann's inspiring blog - you'll be happy you did

I have met many incredible women in blog-town... I feel I have sisters in Christ all over the place and that is an awesome thing. When we become followers of Christ it is amazing how many more family members we attain by our mutual love... our mutual beliefs..... and one day our mutual home.....standing in the Son..... I can only Imagine.... can't you...?
One of the things about blogging is that it gives you an opportunity to open up and share your faults, your achievements, your sadness, and share whatever you feel like on any particular day.. It is awesome to know that there are so many women - just like me that mess up often... That know that they really don't know much at all.... and lean on God and each other to lift them up..
The Rules for being honored with the Golden Heart Award - you must share the love.... and that is what I am going to do. The ladies are am giving the Golden Heart Award to are each very individual in their own way.. They are not afraid to put themselves out there... They have made me laugh out loud.... (many have a warped sense of humor like me), they have made me cry, and they have made me wish they lived next door so we could share a cup of hot tea....

Judy at Benmakesten is a mother of ten who home schools her children and has great ideas to share with others. She shows her devotion to family, Christ, and all people who have met her on a daily basis.. I am honored to have met her in Blogger Land..

Leslie at Olive Shoot is a lady that I have to love... She was adopted like my two daughters were. There is something very special about adopted children.. They were wanted above all else and they are loved forever.... Leslie has an awesome heart for the Lord and I love to read her stories, thoughts, and ideas...

Muthering Heights is an incredible woman who is almost ready to have a new baby boy. Her blog is amazing and a fun read. She has a heart for her family and for Christ...

Jacki (Alaska woman) at Hunting, fishing, and other grounds for divorce is an incredible writer. She has made me laugh out loud... and cry out loud. Jacki is the sister I have not met yet. She lives in a small town in Alaska and her talent for the written word makes me jealous
(in a good way) If you want to meet a kind hearted woman - be sure to visit this blog.

Tiffany at Tea with Tiffany is in inspirer. She finds God in all that she does and sees. I find myself seeking out her blog for words of wisdom and thought.

Mommie from Mom's Peace and Bits is great at sharing her thoughts and opinions on my posts. She always has something encouraging to say and she has a terrific blog.. check it out.

Mari from 365 days - she has been a constant commenter on my posts. She always lets me know that she has dropped by.. I love her blog. The pictures she takes in her neighborhood is amazing. She has an enormous talent for taking pictures.. Check her out....

So there you go.... These women are amazing and can bless your life.. Be sure to visit.

7 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

You are so sweet! Thank you very much for thinking of me!! :)

Mari said...

Thanks Kelly! You are sweet and I'm so glad that I met you here in blog land.You described the joy of meeting others here just like I would have!

l said...

Aww, thank you so much! I am humbled :) And, yes, there is something very special about adopted children ;) I think it makes it easier to understand being adopted children of the Lord. Wow, you are so sweet. Thank you so much!!!

Blessings~

Shayla said...

Hi I'm new around here! :)

I love what I've read so far, and I'm excited that I picked a day in which I get to click on other blogs to meet more sisters in Christ YAY!!!!

Have A Blessed Weekend

Judy Dudich said...

Oh Kelly, you sweet friend!!!
Thank you so much, I am both humbled and honored by your kind gesture...and it's SO FUNNY that you said a little something about wishing people lived next door, because I've had that thought about YOU many times!!! (Think Jesus will give us "across the backyard fence" rooms in Heaven?) LOL
The only "down" part about this for me is that while I am SO EAGER to now go and share the love...YOU would have been a person to whom I gave this very award!!!!!!!!!!!
So pretend you got it TWICE!
Thanks Kell!
Blessings of the Son to you and yours!
Judy

Alaska-womom said...

Add me to your list of sweet thank yous. Blessings to you for being such an encourager-a very special gift. I am still learning how to blog but your kind comments kept me going for many a newby post.
Your Northern (and Silly) Sister in Christ

From the Heart said...

You are very deserving of this award. I truly enjoy reading your posts. You speak from your heart and that is what is needed.
May God continue to bless you.
AliceE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin