Friends that want to hang out

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Creator


Written By My 12 year old Daughter Nicole

My Creator
My Lord, My Savior, all-powerful. He spoke the earth into existence
The beautiful Flowers,
The clear waters,
The wide blue skies.
How amazing, His creation is
His love is enduring
and His mercy is never ending
In a cave in Bethlehem,
You send Your Son to be born
forgiven for my sins.
Your Son died on a Cross for me
I am grateful
for all the generosity you show
When I see you in Heaven.
I will kiss your feet
and say "Lord Almighty"
I love you, my Creator

2 comments:

Terry said...

Wow
What an amazinag thing to write .
Blessings to you and your annointed daughter.
Thank you for sharing this today.
It truly touched my heart.
May God continue the great work He has begun in your beautiful daughters life.
He Is Risen !

Judy Dudich said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your daughter's GIFT of poetry AND her lovely photo too!
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin