Friends that want to hang out

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Friend Diane


For the past thirteen years Diane has been coming by my home to share the Word of Jehovah... We greet each other with a hug and a "How are you? It's so good to see you." Diane comes by at least once sometimes twice a month. She passes out her Watch Tower pamphlets and tries desperately to share scriptures from her Bible. She's trying to spread the word of Jehovah so that she can earn her way into Jehovah God's grace. She doesn't believe that grace is free...that it's already been paid for when Jesus died on that tree... Poor Diane she has arthritis in her feet and hands and her daily walks have taken their toll on her body...she's 81.
I love Diane and her devotion to spreading God's word... I just wish she was spreading the Right Word... In all her studies and all her lectures, she still does not believe that Jesus is THE SON of God...she believes he's A son.. She doesn't believe that she'll go to Heaven.. she believes that only 42,000 people go to Heaven and the rest stay down here in a perfect world Jehovah creates after the Resurrection..
I have shared my beliefs with Diane over the years and we have decided to respect each others beliefs.. Diane will continue to pass out her Watch Tower pamphlets and I will continue to take them with a hug and "How are you? It's so good to see you."
I pray that the seeds planted by me and many others will grow in Diane and that she will realize that God's grace is free because he loves her and me.....

1 comment:

Judy Dudich said...

And what a beautiful moment it will be, when Diane meets the Lord face to face, and says, "Ah YES, I KNOW YOU AND I BELIEVE...because my friend Kelly told me all about you"!
Bless you Kelly...what a good friend you are...and what a lovely way you have shared the JOY of CHRIST'S gift of Salvation for THIRTEEN years...amazing. (HA! no "blog pun" intended, LOL!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin